The Certilytics team represents a dynamic infusion of multidiscipline which include actuarial, data and behavioral scientists, IT engineers, software developers, nurse clinicians, as well as experts in public health and the health insurance industry. Certilytics has extensive experience working with a diverse set of customers including large self-insured employers, health plans, pharmacy benefit managers, government programs, care management companies and health systems. These relationships with various data providers and customers allows for rapid data ingestion, validation and enrichment as well as streamlined delivery of analytic dashboards, outputs and visualizations to our customers.
Our unique approach allows for the development of the most accurate financial, clinical and behavioral models in the industry.
As a Senior Developer you will work with cutting edge big data and machine learning applications and be a member of the a innovative business team of engineers, Architecture, Product Management and business operation to innovative business solutions that demonstrate the highest quality in reliability, performance, functionality, and scalability. You will be a key contributor in UI design and product definition, adding key value to Certilytics applications.
A Senior Clinical Data Analyst will provide the clinical knowledge in the development of product design, product maintenance and enhancements, and delivery of analytic results to internal and external customers
The Senior Clinical Data Analyst will:
- Provide clinical knowledge and assist with defining business requirements in the design and development of new products.
- Work with Data Scientists in interpreting and evaluating clinical model output.
- Provide clinical knowledge in the enhancements of current products.
- Keep the organization current of changes in clinical standards of care.
- Identify and develop business requirements for quality of care metrics.
- Conduct research and perform root cause analysis.
- Assist in identifying new data sources.
- Manipulate and analyze data from varying sources as needed.
- Assist with the development of reports and projects based on clinical knowledge and data analysis.
- Provides clinical / pharmacy knowledge support to the Data Science, Product Design, Data Logistics, and Operational Teams
- All other duties as assigned.
- Clinician. Preferred RN or Pharmacist
- 5 years-experience working in a healthcare analytical role at a health plan or PBM.
- Experience manipulating and analyzing healthcare data.
- Experience using statistical packages for analyzing large data sets, advanced MS Excel and Access skills and experience, SQL report writing skills
- Working Knowledge of Medical & Pharmacy Coding ( ICD-10,CPT,HCPCS,NDC & GPI )
- Demonstrated experience applying a data analytics skill set to problems in the healthcare industry. Prior experience with Value-Based Payments and population health analytics a plus
- Working knowledge of HEDIS, Good Clinical Practices, Clinical research, and related regulatory terminology
- Ability to collaborate with partners and drive analytic projects end to end
- Ability to work autonomously
- Attention to detail and data accuracy
- Proven team player with strong analytical and interpersonal skills
- Exhibits creative thinking skills.
Job Location Louisville, Kentucky, United States Position Type Full-Time/Regular
About this company
The key to improving the outcomes for health plan participants involves greater abilities to predict the future of an individual’s health care needs, and how they will behave in response to their interaction with the health care system.
Certilytics, Inc. gathers, assembles and enriches disparate data to give unique insight to risk management, profiling, population health and management, and financial analysis.
Location/Region: Louisville, KY (US)