Certilytics is a fast growing company that offers a suite of innovative analytic solutions including Big Data Services, Total Population Health Management, Financial Risk Intelligence and Customized Prediction Models. These solutions are configured upon our open source Hadoop Platform, with the underlying philosophy of providing analytics as a service and moving beyond predictions to deliver actionable intelligence.
Our team represents a dynamic infusion of multiple disciplines which includes actuarial, data and behavioral scientists, IT engineers, software developers, nurse clinicians, as well as experts in public health and the health insurance industry. Certilytics has extensive experience working with a diverse set of customers including large self-insured employers, health plans, pharmacy benefit managers, government programs, care management companies and health systems. These relationships with various data providers and customers allows for rapid data ingestion, validation and enrichment as well as streamlined delivery of analytic dashboards, outputs and visualizations for our customers.
Our unique approach allows for the development of the most accurate financial, clinical and behavioral models in the industry.
Director of Sales & Business Development
The successful candidate will increase the adoption and deployment of Certilytics data products into the healthcare analytics market. The ideal candidate will possess both a sales and technical background that enables them to effectively communicate with IT, Clinical, Actuarial and Underwriting constituents. Responsibility encompasses the development of sales and marketing strategies, development of customer relationships, the generation and qualification of a prospect pipeline, and conversion of opportunities to revenue. The Business Development Representative will work closely with an array of different Certilytics associates, including data science, actuarial, business development, clinical and engineering. Applicants with relevant professional experience in software sales in the analytic science industry or within the healthcare environment are preferred. Motivated applicants without direct sales experience but that possesses the unique blend of business and technical savvy, big picture vision, and the drive to make vision a reality will also be considered.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Create compelling and customized value propositions and sales strategies around CI products and solutions for health plan, health plan intermediary, employer, governmental and provider market segments
- Align Marketing and Business Development to develop a strategy for showcasing product features to potential customers, including product demos and participation in industry conferences and tradeshows
- Develop relationships with existing and prospective clients to create opportunities for new sales and upgrades; gain target and contact lists, find the appropriate contacts and conduct cold phone calls and emails for business generation
- Travel for in-person meetings with potential customers and development of key relationships
- Work directly with executive management to develop and maintain a sales pipeline; achieve quarterly targets on lead qualification and conversion of sales opportunities to revenue
- Work with existing and identify new strategic sales partners to extend reach and drive adoption of CI products and solutions
- Work with executive management and accounting to develop ROI analyses and other financial modeling to support pricing and customer investment decisions
- Train and be proficient in understanding of all CI products and solutions
- Provide feedback to internal design and engineering teams on market needs
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Economics, Computer Science or related field (MBA preferred).
- Experience in business/corporate development with demonstrable record of successful SaaS or PaaS sales
- Minimum of five years of experience in either big data analytics, technology, and/or healthcare preferred
- Knowledge of the analytic services, technology and healthcare industries
- Strong analytical, written and verbal communication skills; comfortable leading client presentations
- Strong negotiation and closing skills
- Demonstrates entrepreneurial openness and ability to explore new possibilities and to approach issues differently; a visionary; intellectually agile
- Proven ability to work collaboratively with colleagues to create a results-driven, team-oriented environment
Job Location Remote, United States Position Type Full-Time/Regular
About this company
The key to improving the outcomes for health plan participants involves greater abilities to predict the future of an individual’s health care needs, and how they will behave in response to their interaction with the health care system.
Certilytics, Inc. gathers, assembles and enriches disparate data to give unique insight to risk management, profiling, population health and management, and financial analysis.