Warehouse Associates will pick, pack, and ship orders for customers along with general warehouse tasks throughout. This position reports to either the E-Commerce or Retail Shipping Supervisor to ensure all orders are picked, packed, labeled and shipped matching customer service level agreements and requirements. Associates work within all departments in the warehouse based on volume demands and production needs.
Duties & Responsibilities:
· Effectively use the warehouse management system (WMS) to pick, pack, and ship orders.
· Utilizing the RF technology, build and prepare customer orders for pick-up.
· Sort outbound orders by carrier/types as directed by Supervisors.
· Perform inventory moves; maintain stock levels & replenishment in all zones.
· Ability to communicate and understand instructions as it relates to general warehouse practices.
· Participate in and assist all teams during cycle counts, physical inventory counts and reconciliations.
· Maintain shipping workstations stock levels of all appropriate packing materials.
· Responsible for warehouse cleanliness to company standards.
· Ability to safely operate forklifts, pallet jacks and other equipment in the execution of the job functions
· Support other associates and assist in any department or zone as directed by Supervisors.
· Maintain pick and pack rates by hour established by Supervisors
· Candidates must be able to work a flexible schedule.
· Responsible for engaging in and promoting safe work behaviors in a manner that is consistent with all safety guidelines and programs.
Skills & Qualifications:
· High School Diploma, GED or equivalent required
· 1 to 2 yrs. experience in warehouse operations within distribution environment. Familiarity with a WMS and its operational processes a plus
· Must be able to use computers and scanning equipment.
· Strong math, verbal, and literacy skills
· Understand, and perform complex tasks with minimal supervision
· Forklift/reach truck experience is a plus but not required Physical requirements include:
o Operation of an RF scanner gun, read/enter data via keypad or keyboard
o Standing or sitting for long periods of time (in excess of 8 hrs.)
o Able to push, pull, or lift up to 50 pounds at a time throughout the work day
o Other physically demanding work may be required
· Good team player with a high level of focus and strong attention to detail
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Must be able to work flexible schedule, including overtime with no advanced notice – especially during the holiday period between October through December
· Must be fully available during the holiday period from October through December; including Thanksgiving Eve, Thanksgiving Day, the weekend after Thanksgiving, the first and second weekends of December, and the week of January 1st. Candidates that are unavailable during these periods will not be considered as this is a company-wide blackout policy.
Solutions 2 GO is an equal opportunity employer for all race and gender identities. We proudly support and employ veterans (VEVRAA, USERRA) and disabled persons that meet the above detailed job skills & requirements.
Please note that we are unable to offer relocation assistance or visa sponsorships for this position.