Estimating/Bidding Assistant for a young, growing commercial builder with nation-wide reach. Duties to include, but not limited to:
- Researching, developing and maintaining contacts over the phone and internet with construction trades in various areas of the U.S.
- Solicitation of sub-contractor bids for commercial construction projects
- Organization of data base of all contacts and communication
- Other duties to assist the Estimating Manager as needed
- Supplementing other office administrative functions as needed
Successful candidate will possess:
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written
- Pleasant and upbeat tele-com presence
- Excellent organizational skills
- Basic computer skills; internet and MS Office proficiency
- Basic knowledge of construction trades and terminology
- The ability to spend the majority of their time communicating on the phone
- Valid driver’s license
$10/hour, health insurance and retirement benefits
This is an entry-level position with advancement opportunity based on performance and ability.
Rafferty Construction is an aggressively growing, national construction company based in Franklin, Indiana that is focused on commercial construction specializing in interior tenant build-outs and restaurants. This company currently has clients in over 25 national markets and is expanding rapidly.
Location/Region: Franklin, IN (US)