Helpdesk Specialists – MUST HAVE AN ACTIVE DOD SECRET SECURITY CLEARANCE MINIMUM
Compnet Federal Solutions Inc.(CFSI) is currently hiring Helpdesk Specialists to support our customer in Fort knox kentucky Area.
LOCATION: Fort Knox Kentucky Area.
MUST HAVE AN ACTIVE DOD SECRET SECURITY CLEARANCE MINIMUM.
3+ years of IT experience
Positions are 100% Customer support, Technical support and Phone support
Manages the resolution of technical problems in a call center/help desk environment. Resolves technical problems and answers queries by telephone in support of internal and/or outside customer computer hardware, software, network, and telecommunications systems. Diagnoses, identifies, isolates and analyzes problems utilizing historical database records. May route calls to product line specialists. Maintains and updates records and tracking databases. Alerts management to recurring problems and patterns of problems . Insures expertise in customer service and technical knowledge gained from prior programming experience to resolve issues surrounding installation, usage, and training on software and/or hardware products is used.
Active secret clearance and High School diploma, or equivalent experience/combined education, with additional specialized technical training equivalent to a technical Associate degree and/or demonstrated ability to perform assigned technical/para-engineering tasks and 3 to 5 years or more of experience.
Active DoD Secret clearance minimum.
• Ability to communicate and convey information (orally and in writing) to a diverse audience, including management, non-technical, and technical staff.
• Primary Location –Fort Knox Kentucky Area.
Desired Start Date & Period of Performance: As Soon As Possible
Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Excellent problem solving skills.
Weekly Status Reports
CompNet Federal Solutions, Inc. (CFSI) employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. Join CompNet Federal Solutions, Inc. (CFSI), where you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers
At CFSI, all of our employees enjoy a competitive benefits package. It includes but is not limited to:
- Highly competitive pay
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long term disability
- Pre-tax and/or Roth 401 (k) contributions
- 529 College Savings Plan Information
- Immediate eligibility for employee contributions and company matching contributions
- Investment advice services
- Payroll Direct Deposit
- Mastercard prepaid card. Each pay period, employees can opt to have their entire net pay or just a portion of their pay loaded to the card
- ePayStub Electronic Paycheck Option
- Performance Based Increases/Annual Review
- Training budget
- Employee Recruiting Bonus
- Relocation Assistance Program
- Profit sharing opportunities