As a member of CollegeSource, Inc. (CSI), a successful Support Analyst, Technical will serve as the primary support agent assigned to specialized client questions and challenges. They do so by answering product capability questions, troubleshooting, testing and escalating issues.
- Provide web based support for client issues through the issue tracker tool.
- Work with clients via email and phone to help debug issues.
- Determine possible solutions, test and implement them.
- Assess bug and encoding issues and develop similar test cases.
- Work with internal staff in identifying solutions for client's in their environment.
- Facilitate issue resolution.
- Install, configure and verify products in Amazon Web Services or on client sites remotely.
- Collaborate with other CSI teams including Product Development and Sales, with new product testing, client demos, and online or in-person presentations.
- Amazon Web Services on call support during assigned hours.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Competencies/ Traits Required to Perform the Job:
- Must be able to be seated, on the phone and work on a computer 90% of the time
- Excellent oral and written communication, organizational, problem-solving and analytical skills
- Demonstrated ability to work cooperatively and professionally with product developers, functional experts and customers
- Demonstrated success at self-management of activities
- Must be comfortable presenting new and prepared materials in a classroom or conference setting
- Some travel required (up to 25%)
- Bachelor’s degree required, BS in Information Technologies, Computer Science, MIS or similar degree preferred
- 0+ years of related experience with computer based systems
- Experience in SQL and relational databases (SQL Server, Oracle)
- Intermediate/Advanced computer skills using Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook) and software applications
- Knowledge of Amazon Web Services environment and services
- Knowledge of CSI products and services is preferred
CollegeSource, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We offer a competitive salary, flexible schedules, a casual work environment, 401(k), Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Long Term and Short Term Disability, and an exciting culture with employees who love to work with Higher Education.
CollegeSource, Inc. is a growing technology company that creates solutions for higher education with roots going back to 1971. More than 2,000 colleges and universities and millions of users worldwide utilize CollegeSource products for degree audit, degree planning, and transfer articulation.
We are a small, family oriented company that strives to foster an environment of integrity, trust, confidence and long term relationships while also inspiring individual excellence and development.
We offer exceptional benefits and incentives that include:
Competitive salaries, 401(k), Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
Company paid Life Insurance, Long-Term and Short-Term Disability
Flexible schedules to help employees balance work and life responsibilities
A casual work environment that welcomes jeans and tennis shoes
Developmental opportunities to expand your knowledge base
Visit our website to learn more about us: www.collegesource.com
Location/Region: Cincinnati, OH (US)