ANNOUNCEMENT OF POSITION
Public Health Nurse
Hamilton County Public Health
Hamilton County Public Health is accepting applications for a Public Health Nurse in the Department of Community Health Services. Requirements include: Ohio RN licensure plus one (1) year experience in Public Health or home health. Must possess valid driver’s license in state of residency.
Job Duties Include, but are not limited to:
- Providing care for patients in Disease Prevention clinics and the community.
- Conducting case and contact investigations.
- Obtaining lab specimens and processing lab reports.
- Preparing and administering direct observed therapy.
- Conducting off site TB testing.
- Administering immunizations to adults and children.
This is an exempt position. Only non-tobacco users need apply. HCPH is committed to advancing health equity and encourages those with diverse backgrounds and experiences to apply. EOE.
lease send resume Please send resume by
Friday, January 25, 2019 to:
Stephanie Taylor, HR Officer
250 William Howard Taft Road, 2nd Floor, Cincinnati, Ohio 45219
Location/Region: Cincinnati, OH (US - 45219)