About the Position
We’re seeking a multidimensional consultant with demonstrated experience in developing client solutions and achieving results. If you are looking for an opportunity to work on an exceptionally motivated team whose passion is creating workplaces where everyone can achieve their fullest potential, we want to hear from you.
Our consultants personally facilitate workshops and coach leaders, and in some cases manage the projects of other team members to ensure that work is performed effectively and efficiently. They advise clients on the design of leadership programs, develop deliverables (e.g., program structures, participant materials, tools/resources, facilitator guides, reinforcement programs, measurement plans, etc.), and manage projects from start to finish. This position is also responsible for growing revenue within assigned accounts by developing plans and strategizing approaches that will identify new opportunities.
Key responsibilities include:
- Provides comprehensive consulting solutions, understands multiple approaches to client deliverables, and utilizes his or her experiences to create the right solutions for the right situations.
- Designs programs and facilitates in-person and virtual workshops, coaching sessions, and client meetings with a variety of audiences.
- Develops content and builds learner-focused solutions across a wide spectrum of leadership modalities including mentoring, reinforcement programs, assessments, individual and group coaching, leadership competencies, and more. Measures the impact and effectiveness of programs and recommends enhancements.
- Manages multiple projects simultaneously and manages project revenue; resolves issues that have the potential to jeopardize client interests and/or our ability to meet agreed-upon deliverables.
- Utilizes thought leadership to help build the firm’s profile and promote our services through conference speaking; contributing to blogs, white papers, and case studies; and participating in webinars/marketing events.
- Drives revenue to the firm by identifying additional value for assigned accounts, this includes assessing and analyzing needs, identifying specific outcomes, helping the client to define success measures, and developing proposals.
Ideal candidates will have:
- A bachelor’s degree is required; an advanced degree is preferred.
- 10+ years of consulting experience with leadership development, learning and training, and/or organizational development experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Strong hands-on experience consulting with business leaders to diagnose business-specific issues and develop relevant solutions. Real-world people management and business experience is preferred.
- Professional certifications (e.g., CPLP, ICF coaching certification, training certifications, etc.); certifications in FlashPoint’s flagship programs is a plus.
To be successful in this role, you must:
- Demonstrate highly effective interpersonal, listening, writing, and platform presentation skills.
- Have a track record of positively influencing leaders at all levels within an organization.
- Have strong business acumen and a thirst for knowledge.
- Be highly organized, with a flair for details and deadlines, along with the ability to orchestrate a project from start to finish. This work takes place in an energetic, fast-paced environment.
- Be computer savvy and proficient with multiple applications, including Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. You will be responsible for creating customized deliverables and you must be able to design them in a creative, attractive, and professional manner. Experience with learning management systems, online learning platforms, Adobe suite, and other related software is preferred.
- Be willing and open to learning our business, consulting approach, and project management methodologies as well as to living FlashPoint’s values.
- Be flexible with your schedule. At FlashPoint, we promote positive work-life balance, and also understand that in order to serve clients well, we have to be flexible to meet their business needs.
- Be able and willing to travel nationally (% of time varies based on location). Ideal geographies include CA, IN, and AZ; however, the position may be remote, depending on candidate’s current geography.
FlashPoint is a leadership consulting firm serving national and international mid- and large-market clients. We are the #1 provider of The Leadership Challenge® worldwide, and provide highly researched and effective leadership programs, as well as customized support with leadership development, team effectiveness, and coaching. We deliver creative and measurable solutions that make leaders, teams, and organizations more effective. We’re a boutique firm focused on relationships and are a certified WBE headquartered in Indianapolis with an office in Sonoma, CA and facilitators and coaches around the globe. This means that we can be nimble in an ever-changing landscape. We’re curious. We’re energetic. And above all, we care about our clients, their business, and the work we do.
Location/Region: Indianapolis, IN (US)