The Customer Service Department is responsible for managing all inbound customer inquiries and orders timely and accurately. This includes processing inquiries, quotes, orders, as well as various other types of customer communications. This team is the primary linkage between our customers, our production sites, our account receivable group, and our transportation team. Customer service plays an integral role in the company’s critical delivery processes. We are looking for individuals with animal health experience.
· Process orders and inquiries quickly and accurately.
· Submit customer complaints within same day to designated individual.
· Understand truck routes and work with transportation personnel when needed.
· Answer customer questions regarding orders, availability, deliveries and related issues.
· Submit lost order information.
· Understand and adhere to all applicable ISO SOP’s, work instructions and company policies.
· Other duties as assigned.
· Bachelors of Science in Animal Science or Biology preferred. Associates degree in Animal Science, Biology, or science related discipline required.
· 1 to 3 years of previous customer service experience.
· Experienced with Excel, Word, Outlook and customer service databases.
· Attention to detail and ability to work in fast-paced environment.
Job Type: Full-time
You have requested that Indeed ask candidates the following questions:
· Have you completed the following level of education: Bachelor's?