Full time Nurse
Job Description As a Registered Nurse (RN) you are responsible for resident care of a designated unit for one shift in accordance with federal and state guidelines and nursing home policies, procedures and care plans.
- Perform as a licensed care giver and assume responsibility and accountability for assigned residents for a shift of duty.
- Provide nursing care, including medication administration, through coordination, implementation, and evaluation of the resident’s plan of care
- Accurately and thoroughly document the services provided to the resident throughout the course of the shift and/or the time frame warranted by the nature of the progress note or summary.
- Supervise the certified nursing assistants and QMA’s that are on duty during your shift of duty.
- Continually assess goals and discharge plans throughout the resident’s length of stay.
About Us: Hickory Creek operates 15 skilled nursing homes in Indiana and Ohio dedicated to the care of adults with developmental disabilities.
- We are a service company committed to the highest standards of professionalism and to continuous improvement in the quality of service we provide to those entrusted to our care.
- Our goal is to inspire confidence, provide stability and render quality resident care.
- We will never knowingly fail to follow any state or federal rule or regulation regarding quality of care; potential abuse; or reimbursement or payment systems.
- We strive to hire and retain personnel of ability, character and dedication by providing good working conditions, training and leadership, and personal growth opportunities.
- We strive to serve as a responsible citizen to our residents and to the communities we serve.
We are looking for compassionate, dedicated individuals who truly want to make a difference in the lives of the elderly. You will need the following:
- A valid Indiana RN/LPN license from an accredited school of nursing
- Knowledge of current state and federal laws and regulations that apply to the practice of nursing in a long-term care setting.
- Long-term care experience is preferred.
- Must be able to relate positively and favorably to residents, families, and government regulators, and to work cooperatively with others at all levels.
- Must meet all federal, state and local health requirements and pass a post-employment offer physical including drug screen and background checks.
- Ability to read, write and speak English fluently
We offer an attractive compensation and benefit package.
- Medical Insurance
- 403(b) Retirement Savings Plan
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Paid time off—Personal, Vacation, Holiday and Sick Time
About this company
Long Term Care and Rehabilitation nursing home.
Location/Region: Scottsburg, IN