KentuckyOne Health, one of the largest and most comprehensive health systems in the Commonwealth, has more than 200 locations, including hospitals, physician groups, clinics, primary care centers, specialty institutes and home health agencies in Kentucky and southern Indiana.
As a Registered Nurse, you will be responsible for delivering the highest quality patient care according to the specific orders of each patient’s individual physician
• Monitoring patients’ conditions and assessing their needs
• Collaborating with physicians and nurses to devise individualized care plans for patients
• Administering patients’ medications and providing treatments according to physicians’ orders
• Fostering a supportive and compassionate environment to care for patients and their families
Employee benefits include:
• Health/medical/vision/life insurance
• 401(k) Plan through Fidelity
• Generous paid time off
• Tuition assistance
Sign on bonuses include
• $12,000 for RN’s with 2 or more years of experience
• $24,000 paid toward student loans
• $6,000 for new RN grads
If interested, please submit application within. Thanks!