The Fusion Alliance Senior Automated Test Analyst role is responsible for defining the test approach and ensuring its successful implementation. The role involves identifying the appropriate techniques, tools and guidelines to implement the required tests, and to give guidance on the corresponding resources requirements for the test effort. The Senior-Level Test Analyst will also be a mentor to less experienced testers, along with bringing their expertise to the team!
What we look for in a Fusion Alliance Senior Automated Test Analyst:
* 4 or more years of experience designing test artifacts
* 4 or more years of experience testing using multiple testing techniques (domain, risk-based, requirement-based, function, database testing, etc…)
* Solid understanding of a project lifecycle
* Experience entering defects and defect resolution
* Good written and verbal communication skills
* Knowledge of framework development (such as .Net, Java, or Ruby)
* Qualified, educated individuals who have relevant professional and technological experience
* People who are not just technically savvy, but are professionally and socially perceptive and flexible enough to make technical information easily understood by anyone in an organization.
* Productive and goal-oriented with a desire to continually improve upon professional development
Established in 1994 in Indianapolis, Indiana, Fusion Alliance is highly regarded as an enterprise solution provider, delivering the practical insights, engaging customer experiences, and human-driven technologies that transform the way our clients do business. That’s why over 450 clients across more than 100 companies trust us. They know that the solutions we build alongside them are robust, scalable, usable, and secure – even in the most challenging, dynamic, and highly regulated environments. We have deep experience in delivering solutions to companies within life sciences and healthcare, banking and insurance, manufacturing, energy and utilities, and more. Copy and paste the link to learn a little more about our consultants’ experience so far! https://fusionalliance.com/careers/spotlight/