This position is responsible for customer support, monitoring and diagnosing satellite network systems in a 24x7 environment supporting energy, government, and cruise line industries. Work will be required on all shifts (1st, 2nd & 3rd) weekday, weekends and holidays as needed.
Duties include (but not limited to):
- Respond and perform triage of network alarms for VSAT networks to identify and resolve faults and anomalies. Create/update trouble tickets on outages identified by the network management systems.
- Provide technical assistances to installers, field service representatives and customer agents.
- Test and isolate issues with MPLS WAN networks.
- Coordinate with service providers dispatches for repair of VSAT hardware at customer locations. Provide status of current and ongoing issues and communicate via phone/email/ticket notes with customer contacts.
- Must be willing to work rotating 7x24 hour shifts with limited supervision.
- Individual must be able to drive and lift 30lbs of equipment.
Location/Region: Fairfield, OH (US)