Job Purpose: Provides support to the entire sales team to assist in the acquisition and maintenance of new and existing customers.
- Manage online retail inventory feeds (monitor finished goods inventory levels to confirm availability of products to be shipped and allocate product for order processing).
- Manage the implementation and ongoing maintenance of email marketing automation software
- Utilize marketing automation platform to develop and execute coordinated marketing campaigns supporting direct to consumer sales through ecommerce websites
- Coordinate, execute, and optimize digital advertising campaigns on social media platforms, search engines, and display networks in coordination with overall direct to consumer ecommerce strategies for domestic and international partners.
- Monitor and distribute weekly MAP Report. Reach out to MAP violators asking for retail pricing corrections in accordance with MAP policy.
- New sku setup forms for e-commerce customers.
- Manage promo tracking sheet for e-commerce customers.
- Data entry on accruals for promotion, end caps and grand openings.
- Monitoring and auditing retail pricing and product information on key items for e-commerce customers.
- Responding to Amazon Andon Cords in a rapid manner.
- Implement and manage future email marketing and CRM system to support direct to consumer marketing strategies
- Support the analysis of Google Analytics data to gain insights on ecommerce sales performance
- Lead the creation and execution of automated email marketing campaigns to support direct to consumer ecommerce sales
- Work with product management teams to execute ecommerce retail strategies and support digital merchandising on ecommerce websites
- Work with graphic designers and photographers in developing images, videos, and graphics, for digital media channels supporting direct to consumer sales
- Participate in the strategy development, content creation, execution, and analysis of social media campaigns related to direct to consumer selling
- Participate in training opportunities related to ecommerce and direct to consumer marketing strategies
- Construct digital marking strategies in Canada, Mexico and UK.
- Manual inventory feeds for e-commerce customers.
- Respond to online product reviews and questions.
- Update and manage e-commerce customer contact information.
- Liaison between e-commerce customers and Escalade engineering on compliance issues and testing.
- Manage Amazon Vine Program.
- Manage new e-commerce sku setup from business plan approval to live on site.
Qualifications & Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Business
- 2 years related experience
- Previous International digital marketing expertise with Amazon, Walmart including but not limited to Canada, Mexico and UK.
- Experience with digital marking tools including Google AdWords, Google Analytics, AMS, Magento, Dotmailer, HubSpot, Salsify, Sellics and Wordstream.
- Proficient use of MS Word and MS Excel including but not limited to pivot tables, multiple data sources, and v-lookups.
- Strong interpersonal skills, highly organized and detail oriented
- Ability to learn quickly and thrive in a fast-paced environment