ProCare HealthSpot is seeking a full-time Certified Medical Assistant or Licensed Practical Nurse to work at our employer – based health improvement clinic locations in Evansville, IN and Princeton, IN. ProCare HealthSpot partners with employers to provide health improvement solutions and enhance the overall well-being of the workplace community while reducing healthcare costs.
- Certification or eligibility for certification as a Medical Assistant from the American Academy of Medical Assistants, the American Medical Technologist Organization, or current registration with the American Registry of Medical Assistants, or active licensure as an LPN
- Greater than one-year of work experience in direct patient care in an outpatient setting
- Phlebotomy experience
- Immunization and injection experience
- Knowledge and experience with Electronic Medical Records, Epic preferred
- CPR certification
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Computer skills are necessary
- Competitive Pay
- Excellent Benefits
- PTO and Paid Holidays
- Company Sponsored 401K
- And many other benefits!
Those interested in PRN or part-time positions are also encouraged to apply.
Become part of our progressive, supportive, and innovative team! If you feel that you would be a good fit for the position, please submit your resume!
Location/Region: Evansville, IN